2015年6月1日月曜日

Welcome party in Tsurukame

Last Wednesday, our circle held a welcome party for freshman. It was an Italian food and French restaurant. The name of the shop is called “Tsurukame”, and it is in Shimotori. We ate cheese fondue, diced steak, bagna càuda, Chinese-style fried chicken topped with chopped scallions and sweet vinegar and soy sauce, Spaghetti Aglio Olio e Peperoncino, and cream pasta of uncured ham and spinaches. I drank cocktail of the fuzzy navel, two glasses of beer, bourbon, three glasses of orange juice, and cola. I drank too much alcohol, so I seemed to have a headache. However, I had to preside. We ate fruit parfait, chocolate parfait, strawberry parfait, mango parfait, strawberry ice cream, natto parfait, coconut parfait, chocolate ice cream, and kiwi fruit parfait after meal, too. (Huh?) I didn’t know who order parfait so much. I seemed to have a stomachache. But, it was delicious. I thought that natto parfait was not delicious. I didn't eat natto parfait because I don't like natto.
 We had a very good time. I want to go someday.

By the way, have you ever drunk bourbon? I have drunk bourbon twice. Bourbon has high alcohol frequency. However, it’s very delicious. I like beer better than bourbon.

(204/2,617)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿