2015年6月22日月曜日

Today...


I got up at 7:30, and I had toast, salad, and a glass of milk. I had a stomachache this morning. I took some medicine. After I took some medicine, I felt much better. My parents came to the university to see me off. There are 4 classes on Mondays. Reading class, modern education theory class, specialize seminar class, and speaking class. I had the class of the public employee lecture after a class, but I took a rest today. My older brother came to pick me up to the university. I went to eat yakiniku with my parents, my older brother, my older sister-in-law, and relatives who lived in Canada. It is Tobou, and it is near from Kumamoto station. One is from Canada, and the other is from China. Their names are Miho and Spence. He speaks Chinese and English. He is interested in cars and watches. His parents live in Hong Kong. He speaks English better than me. I talked with my relatives in English. I talked about cars and his interests a lot, and I had a very good time. We ate pudding after meal, too. I was very happy to meet them. My relatives gave me a wonderful girt. When I opened the box, it was a pretty pendant. I was very happy. I want to be careful with the pendant. Please come to Kumamoto someday. I look forward to seeing you.



(240/4,352)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿