2015年6月17日水曜日

My best friend

Today, I want to introduce about my best friend. Her name is Narumi. She goes to the same university. Her department is Hospitality Management. She became 21 years old yesterday, and I celebrated her. She lives in Koshi city, and she has a younger brother. I have never talked to him. I have known her since I was a high school student. She is shorter than me, but she is very charming. She was good at math and science. I meet her after second period every Monday. I talk about our school life or the Internship. When we were high school students, we belonged to the chorus club. She was an alto part, and I was a mezzo-soprano part. We practiced each other. I like her everything. Her favorite Japanese singer is Fukuyama Masaharu and EXILE, and so do I. She went to Singapore and Malaysia for a school trip. I went to Osaka, Kyoto, and Nara, so I felt sad. We are still good friends. I want to go to Universal Studio Japan with her during the summer vacation.

                                                                                                                      (180/4,045)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿