2015年6月24日水曜日

BR 1-07: “NURSING”

“Mental Health”(P.14)

I read this book today, and the title of this book is “NURSING”. What do you think about nurse? Everybody knows that nurse is a person who takes care of patients. In this book, a lot of people have mental health problems at some time in their lives? What is mental health? Mental health is not just the absence of mental disorder. It is defined as a state of well-being in which every individual realizes his or her own potential, can cope with the normal stresses of life, can work productively and fruitfully, and is able to make a contribution to her or his community. I didn't know what mental health was. My older sister-in-law works at the Saiseikai Kumamoto hospital as a public health nurse. I do not understand the feeling of a nurse, but I think that a nurse is very serious. Also, nurses cooperate with doctors and thinks that they must never let patients die. Do you know Florence Nightingale? She is a British nurse. When I was a junior high school student, I read her book. 
My older brother was going to aim at the doctor, but he works as a radiologist now at the hospital. They look very busy. I don't want to be a nurse and a doctor. I choose this book and think that it was very good.

(228/5,132)

A Davies, Paul. (2002). NURSING. Oxford. Oxford University Press.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿