2015年6月24日水曜日

My favorite desserts


I love sweets. My favorite sweets is cream puff, ice cream, soft ice cream, éclair, roll cake, chocolate cake, baked cheese cake, unbaked cheese cake, American cheese cake, pudding, a strawberry shortcake, parfait, panna cotta, fruit tart, mitsumame topped with bean jam, cookies, doughnuts, shaved ice, sorbet, almond jelly, fruit jelly, ice candy, chocolate pie, Frappuccino, and the others. I like apple pies, but I don’t like apple pies of McDonald’s. I don’t know why I don’t like apple pies of McDonald’s. I sometimes buy dessert at the convenience store, Baskin-Robbins, and the supermarket near my house. I don’t want to gain my weight any more. My parents told me not to buy some desserts. I think that is natural. I don’t like soft sweet bean jelly and sweet bean jelly.

                                                                                                               
(131/5,353)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿