2015年6月10日水曜日

BR: 1-04 “Dogs”


                       Different dogs (P. 3)
 

This book is about different kinds of dogs. It is very easy and interesting book to read. What kind of dogs do you like? How many dogs do you have? What kind of dogs would you like to have? Some are very big, but others are tiny. I don’t have any pets, so I want a dog in the future. My aunt who lives in Ueki city has a dog. It is a poodle, and it is a boy. Its name is Kotaro. He always barks and walks around. I am a little afraid of dog, but I like dogs very much. Some dogs are trained to help who can’t see or hear very well. I think that taking care of dog is very hard. In addition, I have to walk with my dog. The kind of the dog which I like is Welsh corgi, American Cocker Spaniel, Pomeranian, and Chihuahua. 

Enna, Helbrough. (2003). Dogs. Usborne beginners

                                                                                                                          (151/3,576)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿