2015年6月23日火曜日

Essay: 1-05 Best or Worst day(s) in your life

Hello! Today, I want to introduce about the best day in my life. I have been studying English for 14 years, and I had been to Washington Foreign Language School for 12 years. When I was a junior high school student, I participated in an English Recitation Contest for three years. There were two English teachers in junior high school, and they were very kind to me. There were more than 100 students. It was scheduled every school year. I was very nervous when I stood the on stage, but I was able to speak calmly. I was not able to win a gold prize, but it was an amazing experience to me. I like studying English. I studied English harder and harder. I want to go to Canada after graduating from KGU. I want to meet my relatives, too. These are best days in my life.

I want to introduce about worst day in my life. When I was a high school student, I didn't like Japanese history. I didn't like my Japanese history teacher. The result of the exam of Japanese history was the worst. I had to take a make-up in that subject. I had cheated on the examination. I thought that I would never be found by the teacher. The teacher took away my answer sheet, and I was considered to be cheating. I was subject to a 2-week confinement to my house. I was very shocked. I was not able to take even the examination for my designated school recommendation. I was not able to participate in the chorus club, and I was not able to participate in the chorus contest. I was not able to join the sports festival, either. So I began to go to juku. I studied desperately, and I was able to pass the examination of this university. This is the worst day in my life. I don’t want to remember that, but it is a memorable day for me. 


(329/4,681)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿