2015年6月10日水曜日

Today....

Today, I got up at 8:30 in the morning. I slept on the sofa at 1 o’clock. I thought that I overslept. I had toast, a glass of milk, pudding, and salad this morning. I wore contact lenses. I always wear my glasses, but I sometimes wear contact lenses. I went to 7-Eleven to buy lunch. I rode city train. Then, I walked to school. I have 2 classes on Wednesdays. It is writing 3 class and Japanese classical literature class. I want to get a credit for writing 3. I sometimes sleep during the class, so I intend to sleep early today. I have a circle on Wednesdays. Our circle makes accessories and small articles, but we haven’t done a thing like a circle activity yet. We have a school festival and parade in October and November. We have to prepare for it.


(144/3,720)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿