2015年6月10日水曜日

BR 1-05 “Cats”

Kinds of Cats (P. 28)

This book is about many different kinds of cats. Which do you like better, cats or dogs? What kinds of cats do you like the best? What kinds of cats would you like to have in the future? How many cats do you have? In this book, there are lots of unusual kinds of pet cats. I didn't know what Munchkin cats, Turkish Van, and Manx cats were about. Most cats hate water, but Turkish Vans love swimming. It is interesting. I like cats better than dogs. The kind of the dog which I like is American Shorthairs, Russian Blues, Persian cats, and the others. To make good pets, kittens have to get used to people before they are eight weeks old. I didn't know that. I really want a cat in the future.

 Anna, Milbourne. (2003). Cats. Usborne beginners

(145/3,865)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿