2015年6月24日水曜日

My favorite place


My favorite place is of course Kumamoto city. I have been living in Kumamoto city for 21 years. There are a lot of famous places in Kumamoto city, and vegetables are very fresh. I have visited Kumamoto Castle twice. I like Kumamoto's people very much. Also, Kumamoto's water is very clean and good. I like Canada, too. Why? This is why my relatives live in Canada. They came to Japan 4 days before for sightseeing. My parents brought them to Amakusa to have a meal with them. I wanted to go, but there were four classes on Mondays. I was very shocked. However, I went to eat yakiniku with them. I love Kumamoto city. I really want to live in Canada, but I want to live in Kumamoto city forever. I would like to go to Canada after graduating from KGU. I like horse meat, but I dont like mustard lotus root. I cant eat it because its too spicy.



(160/5,513)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿