2015年5月27日水曜日

Essay 1-04: My self introduction in 2035.

Hello there! Today, I want to introduce myself. It is 2035, and I am 41 years old. I live in London with my husband and my children. My husband’s name is Akira. He is 47 years old, and he is 6 years older than me. He is very kind to us because he sometimes buys many kinds of things. He is a Japanese person, but he can speak English, French, German, Chinese, Spanish, and Italian. He had lived in Spain, France, Germany, China, America, and Italy. He is very good at cooking, too. His job is a pilot, so he sometimes travels around the world. He doesn’t smoke, but he loves alcohol. His parents live in Tokyo.

I have two daughters and a son. Their names are Yui, Tomomi, and Satoshi. Yui is 7 years old, and she is very good at playing the piano. She has been practicing the piano since she was three years old. Yui also likes to play volleyball with her friends. Her dream is to become a pianist or a professional volleyball player. Her favorite pianist is Nobuyuki Tsujii, Mozart, Chopin, and Schumann.

Tomomi is 4 years old, and she is a girl who is a spoilt crybaby very much. However, she is very affable. She is interested in drums. Her favorite drummer is Shane Gaalaas. The food she hates is fish, but she loves vegetables, meat, and fruits.

Satoshi is 14 years old. His dream is to become a baseball player. He always plays baseball with his friends after school. He is a member of baseball club. His position is a catcher. Satoshi likes to listen to music. His favorite British artist is the Beatles. He likes Sir James Paul McCartney. He is interested in the  bass guitar. He is a left-handed person. He wants to buy a bass guitar which is left-handed. Yui and Satoshi always help me, and they sometimes take care of Tomomi. 


              My parents still live in Kumamoto prefecture. I feel a little sad, but I sometimes chat with my parents. I like my family very much.

(358/2,413)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿