2015年5月8日金曜日

During the Golden Week


How was your Golden Week?

 

Where did you go?

 

What did you do during the Golden Week?

 

I went to Amakusa with my mother to see my grandparents. It took 6 hours to arrive, so I was very tired. My grandparents and aunt gave pocket money to me. My mother and I bought some cake. The name of the shop is called “BONGOUT”. There are many kinds of bread, cake, and baked sweets, too. I ate mango cake. It was very delicious.

 

My mother and I took my grandma to go for a lunch. My mother and grandma ate kuruma prawn’s tempura set meal, but I ate fried prawns set meal.

 

When I was driving my car, I saw a very beautiful sunset. It was like a Hawaiian sunset.

 

I want to know what you did during the Golden Week.

 

I really enjoyed this Golden Week!!!!!!!!


 
Since Mother’s Day is coming soon, I want to buy a preserved flower for my mother.

But I have no money!!!!!!!! Oh, no!!!!!
(174/1140)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿