2015年5月18日月曜日

Congratulations!!!!!


Last Saturday was my older brother’s wedding ceremony. The wedding ceremony was fantastic. I wore long-sleeved kimono. Wedding dress and cocktail dress which my older sister-in-law wore were very beautiful. I met my cousin who lived in Tokyo after a long absence. Meals were very delicious, too. Of course, kurotomesode which my mother wore was very beautiful. 150 people came to the wedding ceremony. I met friends of is junior high school era. I was very happy because they remembered me, so I talked a lot. I talked his boss for the first time. He seems to be very tender.

 

I had a very good time, but I was very tired after the wedding ceremony. I had a part-time job, too. My older brother and older sister-in-law came to my house yesterday at noon. I gave the latest coffee maker, tip, and two pairs of chopsticks for husband and wife to them. They liked it very much. I thought that it was good to buy them heartily. I want them to be happy.

 

My cousin went back to Tokyo. I didn’t feel sad because I sometimes chat with her. I think that it is her wedding ceremony that I meet her. I look forward to meeting her again.

(208/1937)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿