2015年5月18日月曜日

My favorite food


My favorite food is sushi, sashimi, tempura, horse meat, curry and rice spaghetti, hamburger, beef steak, cream stew, beef stew, cookies, ice cream, pudding, cream puff, waffle, Caesar salad, udon, Chinese noodles, sandwiches, Taipien, French fries, hashed potatoes, chicken nugget, fruit cake, chocolate cake, rice ball apple pie, crepe, omelet, cheese cake, yakiniku, sukiyaki, yakisoba, takoyaki, potato salads, asari clam, granola, pan cakes, hotdog, pork cutlet, katsudon, a bowl of rice topped with beef, a bowl of rice topped with chicken and eggs, and the others. I don’t like turban shell, sea urchins, salmon roe, gingers, peas, and the others. I don’t like its smells. I don’t like gingers, but I like ginger ale. These are my favorites.

(118/2055)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿