2015年4月15日水曜日

Essay 1-01: Letter to my host family



                  Hello there! Please let me introduce myself. My name is Rina. Please call me Rina. I am a girl, and I’m 20 years old, and I go to KGU. I was born in Arao, in Kumamoto, but now, I have been living in Kumamoto prefecture for 20 years. My favorite Japanese singer is miwa. Do you know where Kumamoto prefecture is? Kumamoto prefecture is in the Kyushu region, and Kumamoto prefecture is very beautiful place, and Kumamoto’s food is very delicious. Especially, Kumamoto Castle is very famous for sightseeing. It was built by Kato Kiyomasa. There are 74 million people in Kumamoto city. People living in Kumamoto speak Kumamoto dialects. Kumamon, the mascot of the city, is very famous and cute. But he is a little strange. If you come to Kumamoto, I will tell you where to go. I have a part-time job, and I work at convenience store near my house. It’s very busy, but I enjoy working. 


                 There are 5 people in my family. My father is a police officer. My mother works at a community center. My older brother is a radiologist. And my sister-in-law is a nurse. My older brother and sister-in-law will get married next month. Do you understand me?

             My favorite things are varied. For example, I like hamburger, beef steak, French fries, vegetables, fruits, meat, fish, fruit parfait, waffle, French toast, udon, sushi, sashimi, tempura, pancakes, chocolate cake, cheese cake, ice cream, cookies, and the others. I also like Japanese food. I like watching animation movies, too. What kind of Japanese artists do you like? What kind of Japanese food do you like? Do you have any pets? How many children do you have? What kind of pets do you want to have? Which do you like better, Japanese food or your food? I have many questions to ask you.
 
                 Thank you very much for inviting me. I have really wanted to go many places for a long time, so I am very excited and happy. I want to go to California, Texas, Washington DC, New York City, and Los Angeles. I really want to go to Las Vegas, too. I don't know where to go. If I have trouble, please help me. I am looking forward to seeing you. 

(384/384)
 

 

 





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿