2015年4月20日月曜日

Essay 1-02: My Treasure


Today, I want to introduce my family. My treasure is my family. There are 5 people in my family. My father is a police officer. His name is Yuichi. He is from Ueki city. He is 49 years old, and he is very strict. He always treats me like a kid. However, he is very kind to me. He always smokes, so I want him to quit smoking. I like my father better than my mother. 

 

My mother works at the community center near my elementary school which I went to. My mother is 50 years old, and she is a very charming and funny person. She is from Amakusa city, and her name is Rinko. She sometimes goes to Amakusa, so I feel very sad when she is gone. She is very good at cooking. I like the miso soup, nikujaga, curry and rice, omelet, baked cheese cake, and cream stew which my mother cooks. There are very delicious and healthy. She is a little natural airhead.

 

I have an older brother. My older brother works at the Kumamoto Saiseikai hospital. He is 27 years old, and he is a radiologist. His name is Seiya. He is very smart and flexible. He treats me like a kid, too. He is as tall as my father. He graduated from Kumamoto University 4 years ago. He is good at studying and playing the guitar. His favorite Japanese artist is the B’z. I like the B’z, too. 

 

I have a future sister-in-law, too. Her name is Saori, and she works at the same hospital. She is a nurse, and my older brother and she will get married next month. She is very kind to me. I sometimes eat supper with Saori. I am looking forward to the wedding party. I like my family because they are very close to each other. I don’t want them to divorce. This is my treasure. Thank you very much.

(328/758)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿