2015年4月22日水曜日

About my part-time job


 Today, I want to introduce my part-time job. I work at the convenience store near my house three times a week. It is “7-Eleven”. There are a lot of things. For example, rice ball, sandwiches, desserts, everyday dishes, Japanese sake, beer, wine, drinks, magazines, comic books, commodities, snacks, oden, cigarettes, and the others.

 

Especially, many people buy cigarettes, fries, and alcohol. There are many kinds of fries, too. Croquettes, spring rolls, fried cake of minced meat, corn dogs, French fries, and sausages are very delicious. I have to operate a cash register. It is very hard for me to understand, but I enjoy working. My boss is very kind to me.

 

I sometimes buy croquettes, desserts, rice ball, lunch, sandwiches, and drinks after working. I rarely buy cigarettes because I don’t smoke. Please come to 7-Eleven someday.  I'm looking forward to coming to 7-Eleven!!! Thank you very much!!!!



(148/906)


















0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿