2015年1月28日水曜日

My favorite place(Week12)

My favorite place is of course Kumamoto city. Why do I think so? There are a lot of famous places in Kumamoto. For example, Kumamoto Castle, Mt. Aso, Fujisaki shrine of the god of war. People living in Kumamoto are very kind and funny. Kumamoto has a lot of famous actors or athletes, too. Do you know Kengo Koura? He is an famous actor from Kyushu Gakuin high school. He is 27 years old, and he is very good-looking. The population of Kumamoto is approximately 740,000 people, and people living in Kumamoto speak Kumamoto dialect.  It’s very interesting and funny. Do you know the meaning of “sashiyori”? This word means “toriaezu” in Kumamoto dialect.In 2012, Kumamoto city shifted to the ordinance-designated city. I like this city because it is not so hot and not so cold. I like basashi, too. It's very delicious food in Kumamoto.


(152/2164)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿