2015年1月21日水曜日

My favorite movie(Week11)

Today, I want to introduce my favorite movie. What kind of movies do you like? My favorite movie is “Frozen”. Do you know this movie? Of course many people like and know this movie, don't you? I saw this movie last July. I recommend this movie to you because this is the most interesting and fantastic movie that I have ever seen. Which do you like better, Elsa or Anna? I like both, but I like Elsa better than Anna. Why? This is because she is more beautiful than any other Disney’s character. Also, she has devil long arm of the law to create snow and ice by nature. I want to be elegant lady like her. Anna is a very funny, active, and spirited person. Olaf is a cheerful snowman to long for in summer. He is very interesting. I like Kristoff better than prince Hans. He is very good-looking guy. Also, he is very kind to Anna. I like prince Hans, but he is a brutal and cruel person. I like both, too.


(178/1,990)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿