2014年10月1日水曜日

My vacation plan(Week 1)


In September 15th and 16th, I went to Aso with my family. My father and I celebrated my mother because her birthday was in September 16th.

I have wanted to go to Imakin Shokudo for a long time, but there were a lot of people. If I went there, I would be kept waiting for three hours.

Fortunately, I could eat Akaushi. I felt very happy.
I stayed at the cottage in Aso, too. The cottage was really nice! There was the reserved outdoor hot spring, too. The hot spring felt really nice, too. Furthermore, the dinner had many kinds of dishes. I played cards with my family. Next day, we went to Aso Farm Land and Nabegataki. Do you know Nabegataki? At first, I didn't know that. Nabegataki is a very nice place to visit. Upper was a little hot, but it was cool when you withdrew below. I ate Aso jersey soft ice cream. I had a very good time during this summer vacation.


(168/168)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿