2014年10月8日水曜日

My favorite desserts(Week3)

I like many kinds of desserts. For example, my favorite desserts are chocolate cake, ice cream, zenzai, anmitsu, pancake, pudding, cookies, cream puff, cheesecake, donuts, roll cake, fruit parfait, gateau au chocolat, waffle and the others. I sometimes spend money for these desserts, so I like desserts very much. Also, I often go to Starbucks and thirty one ice cream shop by myself. When I was a junior high school student, I rarely went to Starbucks because Starbucks is a little expensive for me. The other day, I went to Nabeshima with my family and my older brother's girlfriend. My mother, his girlfriend, and I ate pudding there. That was the most delicious pudding that I have ever eaten. I want to eat some day. I want to lose my weight because I will wear furisode for coming-of-age ceremony next year.


(143/696)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿