2014年10月1日水曜日

My favorite food or drink(Week2)

My favorite food is Sashimi, sushi, Soba, Tempura, Chinese noodle, beef steak, chocolate cakes, cookies, ice cream, hamburger, spaghetti, udon, and the others. I like Japanese food, too. I sometimes go to Sushi Ichiba, FRESHNESS BURGER, 31 ice cream shop, Starbucks, SUBWAY, FRESHNESS BURGER, and McDonald's with my family or friends. My favorite ice cream flavor is Strawberry cheese cake and banana and strawberry. These are my favorite. I often go to these shops by myself after school, too. I like alcohol, too. I like drinking a glass of beer, but I rarely drink wine or shochu and soda. I challanged tequila and whisky last year. The taste wasn't bad, but I was nauseous and had a terrible migraine. That was the reason why I had a hangover last year.




(132/300)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿