2014年10月29日水曜日

My favorite fruit and vegetables(week5)

I like many kinds of fruit and vegetables. My favorite fruit is strawberries, peaches, bananas, grapes, mangoes, blueberries, lemons, raspberries, pineapples, pears, melons, loquats, and the others. I like fruit cake, fruit parfait, and fruit tart the best. In addition, my favorite vegetable is carrots, lettuces, eggplants, cabbages, lotus roots, taros, sweet potatoes, potatoes, Chinese cabbages, garlics, cucumbers, green peppers, watermelons, tomatoes, onions, sweet potatoes, spinaches, broccoli, corns, asparagus, radish, and others. I don't like gingers because gingers are very strong smells. However, I can eat gingers. I don't like avocadoes, either. Avocadoes don't any taste. My mother says that avocadoes are very delicious. I don't think so. If it is true, I want to eat avocadoes someday.




(122/1062)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿