2015年7月8日水曜日

Today's plan

I got up at 8:10 this morning. I had toast, omelet, a glass of Calpis, and chicken. Then, I washed my face. I didn't have enough time to wear contact lenses, so I wore glasses. I wanted to go to the convenience store to buy lunch and a cigarette, but my parents told me not to buy a cigarette. I gave up buying it. I went to school by bicycle. I bought only lunch at the bakery near my house. I thought that I was late for a school, but I was in time. I have two classes today. I sometimes sleep during class. Therefore, I intend to concentrate on a class. I will go to the library after school, and I have to prepare for the tomorrow's announcement. I hope that the announcement goes well. I want to go to Baskin-Robbins again, but I don't have enough money to buy it. I think that I don't enough time to go to club activities today. I'm very sleepy. I'm so sleepy. I intend to go to bed early. I have to get up early tomorrow, and I don't listen to music today. I don't have a part-time job today, so I'm happy.

(202/5,905)


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿