2015年7月28日火曜日

Last Saturday

Last Saturday was very hot, wasn't it? I went to school to study last Saturday. My parents told me to study harder at school, but I went to the town. I did not have enough time to go to the town so far, so I went there after a long absence. I went to TSUTAYA, FRESHNESS BURGER, and a penny arcade. I ate barbecue pineapple burger and French fries, and I drank mango smoothie. I had a very good time. I have to study harder and harder to get credits. I wanted to go to Starbucks, but I sometimes go there near the university. They were very delicious. There was the finals of the baseball of the high school  at Kumamoto Fujisakidai Baseball stadium on last Saturday.  The high school where I went to participates in Koshien. I was very surprised to hear that. 
(144/6,707)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿