2015年7月22日水曜日

My treasure

Today, I want to introduce about my treasure. My treasure is my watch. Here it is. Look at this watch. This is a watch of the brands called LUKIA of SEIKO. Of course, you know SEIKO, dont you? My parents bought it as a commemoration of my 20th birthday. Do you think that this watch is how much? This watch was approximately 63,000 yen. Can you believe it? The color of this watch is pink gold. There were many kinds of watches at the department store, but I chose it. Also, this watch is a solar electric wave. I like this watch very much, and I like pink very much. As for this watch, a needle stops suddenly. I was very surprised when a needle stopped suddenly. I put on this watch on a special day, but I put on this watch today. When my parents bought the watch, I was very happy. I never lose it because this watch is very expensive.


SSVV002

(165/6,455)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿