2014年12月3日水曜日

My favorite animals(Week8)

I like many kinds of animals. For example, my favorite animal is rabbits, dogs, cats, tigers, cheetahs, lions, penguins, giraffes, birds, hamsters, polar bears, and peacocks. In fact, I like cats better than dogs. In contrast, I dislike snakes, hippopotamuses, crocodiles, elephants, monkeys, and rhinoceroses. Why I dislike these animals? I think that these animals are very dirty and stinky. Even so, I don’t dislike these animals. When I was a child, I used to go to the zoo near my house with my family. However, I went there 4 years ago for an excursion. I really want pets, but I can’t because I live in an apartment. If I get married, I want two cats, two hamsters, and a dog in the future. Also, I don’t want to be a breeding staff. If I had had pets, I would have been happy.




(146/1480)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿