2014年11月19日水曜日

My favorite shops(Week7)

My favorite shop is Mister Donut, McDonald's, SUBWAY, FRESHNESS BURGER, Baskin-Robbins, Starbucks, Family mart, LAWSON, 7-Eleven, Kentucky Fried Chicken, and TSUTAYA. I sometimes go to the convenience store to buy some food near my house, and I often buy rice ball, drinks, and sandwiches. When I was an elementary school student, I rarely go to Starbucks. Because, the price was a little expensive to me. But now, I sometimes go to Starbucks near the university. At first, I didn't know SUBWAY and FRESHNESS BURGER. Also, I didn't know where these shops are. However, my older brother recommended SUBWAY. The price is not so cheap, and the taste is really good. I like SUBWAY and FRESHNESS BURGER better than McDonald's. I love Baskin-Robbins, too. I want to work at Baskin-Robbins some day. I sometimes go to TSUTAYA to buy some CDs. I bought three CDs yesterday.


(153/1356)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿