2014年12月10日水曜日

My favorite Japanese food(Week9)

Hello, everyone. Today, I want to introduce my favorite Japanese food. My favorite Japanese food is sushi, sashimi, tempura, udon, soba, somen, and chirashizushi. I like Japanese food better than any other food. Why? Japanese food is low calories and very healthy. Nowadays, Japanese food is very popular all over the world. How about American food? American food is very high calories. What comes to your mind when you hear “American food”? Many people will answer hamburger, steak, or other things. Do you know what chirashizushi is? Chirashizushi is a kind of sushi to be able to scatter ingredients on a sushi meal (vinegar meal) which you supplied a caliber with, and to make. In addition, it is often eaten in the case of the auspicious occasion including the Doll's Festival. As for the seed to use, a thing used for tuna negitoro, a scallop, a salmon, a cuttlefish, prawns, an octopus, salmon roe, a sea urchin, the fishery products such as crabs and an omelet (shredded omelet), material of the sushi including the gully is common. I like these kinds of Japanese food very much.


(187/1667)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿