2016年5月13日金曜日

The 2016 Kumamoto Earthquake




April 14th was my older brother's birthday, so my mother and I wished him LINE and Facebook. I was in my room and was listening to music at that time. I intended to take a bath after my mother.  However, on April 14, at 9:26 p.m., there was an earthquake of seismic intensity 7 in Kumamoto prefecture. We were very surprised. We jumped out of the room in a hurry. We wanted to clean our room, but we were very scared and were not able to enter the house. Several pieces of plates which I liked were broken. I was a little shocked. On the next day, my father went to work early in the morning. My mother and I cleaned our room all day. My house was able to still use water and electricity then. We have finished cleaning our room, but I played a game until midnight. We thought that the earthquake would not happen in Kumamoto prefecture. When I was going to sleep, the earthquake of seismic intensity 7 came again at 1:25 a.m.. The dish which we just put away to the cupboard was broken again. In addition, a microwave oven, computer, TV, and bookshelf have fallen down, too. We couldn't but sleep in a car. These photographs are the supermarkets where we went to go shopping well. I feel like I could cry. I do not know where we should go for shopping.  Why has an earthquake of seismic intensity 7 come twice in Kumamoto? I don’t want to think about anything and don’t want to remember that. 

(265/1,561)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿