2016年5月20日金曜日

Essay 3: My treasure(s)

Hello. Today, I want to introduce my family. I have a lot of treasures, but my most important treasure is my family. There are 6 people in my family. My father is a police officer. My father goes to Aso police station by car every day, and he does the work of accounts there. He was born in 1965. He is from Ueki city. He is 50 years old, and he is very strict. He always treats me like a kid. However, he is very kind to me. He always smokes, so my mother and I tell him to stop. My father told us he would give up smoking if a grandchild was born, but he doesn’t readily give up smoking. I like my father better than my mother. My mother works at a community center near the elementary school that I went to. 

My mother is 51 years old, and she is a very charming and funny person. She is from Amakusa city. She sometimes goes to Amakusa city to take care of her grandparents, so I feel very sad when she is gone. She is very good at cooking. I like miso soup, nikujaga, curry and rice, omelet, spaghetti, cheese cake, and cream stew which my mother cooks. There are very delicious. I love them. I like her very much. 

I have an older brother. My older brother works at the Kumamoto Saiseikai hospital. He is 28 years old, and he is a radiologist. He is very smart and flexible. He treats me like a kid, too. He is as tall as my father. He graduated from Kumamoto University 5 years ago. He is good at studying, driving, and playing the guitar. His favorite Japanese artist is the B'z. I like the B'z, too. 

I have a sister-in-law, too. Her name is Saori, and she works at the same hospital. She is a nurse, and my older brother and she got married last May. She is very kind to us. I sometimes eat supper with Saori. She gave birth to a baby this April 26th. She named the baby “Yumi”. She is a girl, and she is very cute. I have become an aunt. I like my family because they are very close to each other. I don’t want them to divorce. This is my treasure. Thank you very much.


(392/1,067)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿