2016年9月30日金曜日

vacation memory

My favorite vacation memory is to have gone to Huis Ten Bosch. Have you ever been to Huis Ten Bosch? Huis Ten Bosch is in Nagasaki prefecture. Typhoon 16 seemed to come on that day, but it was fine somehow. I have been there many times. There are a lot of souvenir’s shops and restaurants. I went to Huis Ten Bosch with my parents this summer vacation. Then, I took some pictures in Huis Ten Bosch. We stayed at Hotel Europe, too. I watched the performance of the Huis Ten Bosch opera company for the first time. It was very beautiful and fantastic. I bought many kinds of souvenirs for my niece, my older brother, my cousins, and my friends. Unfortunately, we were not able to get on the Ferris wheel. But we enjoyed it. I had a very good time.

142 words 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿