2014年4月23日水曜日

To my host family


Hello! Let me introduce myself. My name is Rina Takamoto. Please call me Rina. I was born in November 6th, in Kumamoto, so I’m 19 years old now. I live in Kumamoto city with my family. I go to Kumamoto Gakuen University.

Do you know Kumamoto city? Kumamoto is famous for Kumamoto Castle, Mt. Aso, Amakusa Shiro, horse meat, Fujisaki shrine, and so on. There are a lot of events in Kumamoto. In summer, it is really hot and humid. In winter, it is cold, but it is very nice place to live. I’m looking forward to coming to Kumamoto someday.

 

My hobby is reading comic books, watching Japanese animations, listening to music, singing songs taking a nap, cooking, go shopping, and go somewhere. My favorite Japanese rock band is SCANDAL, GLAY, B’z, Silent Siren, Negoto, and my favorite Japanese singer is YUI, miwa, Shoko Nakagawa. Do you know miwa? She is a singer songwriter who was born in 1990, in Kanagawa, in June 15th. She is 23 years old now. Her height is 149 centimeters tall. Can you believe it? She plays the acoustic guitar, electric guitar, and piano. I want to introduce the song which is called “don’t cry anymore”. It’s very nice song. Please try to listen!

 

I went to Kyushu Gakuin high school. I went to school by city train. When I was in high school, I belonged to the chorus club. I’m not good at singing, but it was a good experience for me. There were a few people in our club. My part was alto, and mezzo soprano. Our high school teachers were very kind to me.

 

My favorite food is curry and rice, spaghetti, beef stew, cream stew, miso soup, many kinds of cake, cookies, ramen, pizza, ice cream, yakisoba, takoyaki, okonomiyaki, and so on.

 

I have been studying English for 13 years. My dream is to be a cabin attendant, so I want to travel around the world.

 

Thank you!

 

 (328/460)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿